Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Bugbear Virus showed up again!!!

Tim Hunter tim.hunter@eircom.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 04:00:56 +0100

I realize this is a bit nit-picky, but if you received a message with the
bugbear virus, it didn't come from the list directly.  More likely from
another powderworks member who has your address.  The list software asks me
to approve any posting over 40k, and the bugbear attachment is 67k.

Speaking of which, I'm behind on the moderation queue again.  For those of
you who are having trouble posting, please try subscribing (with the
'nomail' option) any other email addresses you might be posting from, other
than the address you're subscribed under.  I know I shouldn't be so lazy,
but I'm afraid that's pretty much the way it is.

tim
Lazy List Admin

PS: I'd be a lot more inspired if the Oils were to play Dublin next time
    they're in these parts :)

PPS: I don't resent the info Michael provided on bugbear.  As an ISP
     employee, it's certainly a pain in my rear as well...