Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Extra Copies - KLOS and KFOG cd's

ak_lewis@juno.com ak_lewis@juno.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:51:43 GMT

Hi everyone,
As luck would have it (thanks Cheryl!), I've received one extra copy of both the KLOS and KFOG cd's.  If there's anyone out there who missed out the last time around, here's your chance to get one or both of these.
Please include the following information when you contact me:
1)  Which cd you'd like - if not both
2)  Your snail mail address

This is a first come, first serve offer, so don't wait too long in getting back to me!

Thanks,
Diana
ak_lewis@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!