Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOL - Sydneysiders only

mwoods@customfleet.com.au mwoods@customfleet.com.au
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:47:53 +1000

Hi all

A bit of shameless self promotion here.  I'm presenting a radio show for
North Shore community station 2NSB 99.3FM on Sunday nights starting at
10PM.  The usual station format is rythym and jazz and my show plays an
hour of funk and groove followed by an hour of contemporary jazz.  The
stations website is www.2nsb.org.au

With the Manly jazz festival on over the long weekend, I'm taking a
different tack and playing some straight up R&B (in the original sense, not
the hijacked modern bastardisation), soul, blues and some tasty rock.
Artists to feature include Gomez, Diesel, Sting, Steely Dan, Peter Gabriel
and Tower of Power.

The stations broadcast footprint is strongest in the corridor between the
Northern beaches and Pennant Hills Rd to Hornsby, but in the car I have
picked it up west to Parramatta, north past Berowra and south to
Sutherland.

Love to have your company, no work on Monday so stay up late and listen in!

Cheers

Michael