Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Beardless Jim

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:18:48 -0500

KrustyFries wrote:

> This is very scary and quite disturbing - but Jim has shaved off his
> beard and is auctioning it on eBay!!!  Proceeds go to ACF so it's for
> a good cause.
> See more info at:
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=924571882

Okaaaayyyy....who is this Robert Goulet (the e-bay seller)?  Is he Jim's
barber or something, or a rabid fan with a razor at the right time &
place?!

I second Craig about sticking to his Oils drumstick...I'll do likewise,
along with the autographs my former boss got for me from Rob, Jim, &
Pete at their hotel in Vancouver last May (personalized, yet!).

Erika, good idea about using Fuzzface's former fuzz to line birds
nests...nice tie-in with ACF's ecological objectives!  ;-)  If it had
been a really really HUGE beard, maybe it could have been used as lining
in winter coats (a la PETA).  Maybe they'll *all* start growing
monstrous beards now and shaving them off and they could weave a big
honkin' carpet or something....

Cheers,

Rhonda