Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rumours (was MMM)

craiggy@ozemail.com.au craiggy@ozemail.com.au
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:05:40 +1100

Guys/Girls,

I can't say much about this except I've heard the rumours before at the end of long tours, and the oils generally go have a break and then get back together after 6-12 months to see what's happening and take it from there.

The general consensus back stage in melb, unless they were playing the cards real close to their chests, was that they needed to rest up after a long tour and that was why Europe was pulled. Everyone seemed to be getting along fine. I've never seen them that relaxed and happy.

Then there was talk in interviews about another album next year.....

...maybe that would be their last! :-P

Craig
PS: lets hope not