Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 60 Mins/Parra

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:25:59 -0600

PG actually made mention of the 60 minute thing during the Parra gig last
night. He said he regretted doing it because he knew they would chop &
change the story to suit themselves. Well, they did just that & made it look
like a slanging match between two articulate people trying to get their
respective points across, with that repulsive Richard Carlton egging them
on. So much for context.

Was disappointed with lack of "request-a-rama" last night. Someone handed PG
an "Is it Now" request, which unfortunately wasn't played. My bunch of
written requests landed near Rob's kit, but that's as far as they went. The
boys were looking very very tired (it was their 10th show in 11 days !!),
and sure deserve a holiday.

vince