Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Parramatta Leagues

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:42:48 +1100

Don't do anything rash... you might do yourself a mischief!

BTW... on the basis of the last few nights' experience... I've found that
the older the 'fan' the more 'expert' he/she tends to be and the more
inclined he/she is to talk all the way through the show... usually at enough
volume to challenge the P.A. system!  : )