Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Parramatta Leagues

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:38:13 +1100

King Of The Mountain
Dead Heart
Dreamworld
--------------------
e:

Poets & Slaves
Beds 'R'
Sometimes

The demographic varied, depending on the show (since I didn't actually
survey a controlled sample, it's speculative):

Campbelltown: Lots of Wrinklies (ie 40 - 50s), generally an older audience
Revesby:Generally, older (quite a few in their 30s - late 40s)
Manly:LOTS of younger (20s), but still 30s - 40s, around... (the "I remember
when they played the Antler every week" crowd)
Blacktown: Lots of younger (20 - 30), but lots of v. older too.
Parramatta:mostly 20 - 30's

What does this say...?
Wrinkly Westies prefer the Oils?
More like Friday & Sat nights are party nights and mid weekers are easier
for older professionals to manage...

ummmm... that's the end of me, folks, back to mode...
Who's up for the last 3 shows?? Matt?¿?