Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the aftermath continues

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 19:41:15 -0500

--=====================_82116597==_.ALT

Um, pieceofworkofArt dude ...

Midnight Oil.  Ever chat with one of the Oils?  Visit Pete's
website?  Obviously not, or you would know that the progressive,
sustainable, and precautionary stuff that fans chat about here is very much
in line.

It is generally good form to preface flamebait with the words FI FIE FO FUM!

Kate

At 06:56 PM 11/9/02 -0500, Mitchega@aol.com wrote:
>I love the way die-hard democrats love to portray Republicans as the
>scourge of the Earth.  Its the democrats that believe in Murdering
>defenseless babies (they call it pro-choice).  Its the democrats that
>believe in giving murderess criminals a chance (they call it
>REHABILITATION which has been proven not to work) to get out of jail only
>to go out and murder and rape many more defenseless citizens.  I could go
>on-and-on listing all the failed and errant democratic ideas and political
>agendas that only server to hurt the American people.
>
>I have been listening to the Oils since 1987 and I have never heard them
>sing about or support any of the ridiculous Liberal Left Wing agenda
>issues that you believe in.  Get a grip and try listening to the Oils with
>a bit of intelligence instead of trying to cubbyhole them into your own
>sorry democratic liberal beliefs.
>
>Art

~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~
"Tight abs don't mean shit if you're a spineless fuck who can't think for
yourself"
- mission statement of Punk Rock Aerobics (www.punkrockaerobics.com)
~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~%%~
--=====================_82116597==_.ALT

Um, pieceofworkofArt dude ... <br>
Midnight Oil.&nbsp; Ever chat with one of the Oils?&nbsp; Visit Pete's
website?&nbsp; Obviously not, or you would know that the progressive,
sustainable, and precautionary stuff that fans chat about here is very
much in line.<br>
It is generally good form to preface flamebait with the words FI FIE FO
FUM!<br>
Kate<br>
At 06:56 PM 11/9/02 -0500, Mitchega@aol.com wrote:<br>
die-hard democrats love to portray Republicans as the scourge of the
Earth.&nbsp; Its the democrats that believe in Murdering defenseless
babies (they call it pro-choice).&nbsp; Its the democrats that believe in
giving murderess criminals a chance (they call it REHABILITATION which
has been proven not to work) to get out of jail only to go out and murder
and rape many more defenseless citizens.&nbsp; I could go on-and-on
listing all the failed and errant democratic ideas and political agendas
that only server to hurt the American people.<br>
I have been listening to the Oils since 1987 and I have never heard them
sing about or support any of the ridiculous Liberal Left Wing agenda
issues that you believe in.&nbsp; Get a grip and try listening to the
Oils with a bit of intelligence instead of trying to cubbyhole them into
your own sorry democratic liberal beliefs.<br>
Art</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
&quot;Tight abs don't mean shit if you're a spineless fuck who can't
think for yourself&quot;<br>
- mission statement of Punk Rock Aerobics