Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob and the Ghostwriters

Fred Biscane wheres_brisbane@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 May 2002 17:09:52 +0000

Hi
I have recently been trying to get into Ghostwriters as I am a big fan of
the Oils. I have 2 of their albums, and the Olympic CD that they co-wrote
and produced. I absolutely love all their stuff, and am dying to get their
Second Skin CD now. Anyway, it took me a while to find their stuff, and I
just saw the Olympics CD on ebay again. Rob writes one song on his own, and
co-writes 2 more with the rest of the Ghostwriters. His amazing voice shines
through on backing vocals on most of the songs. It is not as good as their
albums, (at least the ones that I have), but is definitely a great album. I
just love Robs work....although what was he thinking with Bakerman? Does
anyone agree or disagree with me? The url for the CD is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=873187194
What about an album of Rob only songs with Midnight Oil. Capricornia, is
nearly a wholly Jim album.

Freddy.