Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A Radio Comp For Sydney Workers

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 05:32:03 -0500

ian wrote ;

> Sydney Workers -
>  I heard a promo on Triple M sydney this
> morning about
> Midnight Oil- that they were giving away a trip to LA and
> $1,000 spending
> (hopefully not AU$!) to spend 5 days and go to oils
> concert(s?) all it took
> was listening to the station and waiting for "Oils Double
> Shots" (two songs
> in a row) and to call the station or something (hey, I was
> asleep at the
> time......can anyone clear this up?)

Just heard the ad. The trip is actually to the Oils' Chicago gig on July
4th.
The promo happens this weekend, where listeners are required to phone in
when they hear a "dirty oils/new oils" double shot, which i presume will be
an old track followed by a newer one.
Sure hope that a powderworker comes up trumps !!!

Set those speed diallers people !!

vince