Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] RE: Oils on TV

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:22:43 +0200

> despite what the insert in the Luritja Way single said, it doesn't appear
> that the Oils will appear on either show before they leave the U.S. next
> week for Europe:

What! They leave the U.S. *next week* for *Europe*?!?
Heck, the album isn't even released here yet!
If they really tour Europe later this year, then they should get that damn album out first!
It would at least, hopefully, help other people than us powderworkers knowing that Midnight Oil are still recording albums. How many Powderworkers are there in Sweden? I'm afraid that we are the only ones who will show up when the Oils are playing here. IF they ever do...

/Bjorn

www.getcapricorniaoutineurope.now