Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Oils on TV

Alan R. Bernstein bernsa@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 23 May 2002 16:04:22 -0400 (EDT)

Simon wrote:

Oils on Conan O'Brien and Craig Kilbourn show, I guess tomorrow or in
the next few days..

Simon

---

Thanks for the heads up Simon.  Are you sure they'll be on both?  My
understanding is that Kilbourn is filmed in LA and Conan is in
NYC.  Wouldn't surpirse me about Conan (I'd guess last night or
next week) since they're in the area again now.  (Playing Phillie tonight)

I thought they were jetting to Europe after this week though so I'm not
sure they'd swing back to LA before Europe.. but then again stranger
things have happened on the logistics end of this tour.

Alan