Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Blossom and blood

Brian Jacobs suncrush@mailcity.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 10:25:12 +1200

*sniffle*

I always clam up when I read that.

Went to my first ANZAC dawn service this year.  Damn man.  Damn.  It was moving.

Back to the MOC: "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" was originally uttered by a revolutionary I've gone and forgotten the name of.  I'm sure there are more.  That's just the one I could come up with off the top of my head.

Brian

---
He moana pukepuke e ekengia e te waka.