Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Beatbox

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 18:04:37 +1000

   Hi folks,
            I was chatting to someone last night about Rob's drumming
   and they mentioned an old Australian tv show that was on the ABC
   in the eighties called Beatbox. The show featured a big Rob drum
   solo at the beginning and also showed a clip of him playing drums
   on top of a mountain going off!. I was keen to know if anyone else
   had seen it or even has a copy of it!. I do believe it also came
   out as a promo 7inch single in the eighties.

                                  see ya,
                                            Damien.