Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Finally Pic's from Seattle Posted!!!

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 23:42:54 -0700

--=====================_52629457==_.ALT

Hey everyone, many thanks again to all those in the NW whom I got to
see...  Well here's the pic's from the Seattle show, and a little
more..  Yes, these shots are from the sidestage, we got to sit and watch
the entire show from the side...  Right along side the tour managers, and
roadies...  :):)  Again, Brian & Erika, you guys rock, and I owe you big
time...  :):)

www.oils.thecrazyhead.com

Hope they show good...  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

www.thecrazyhead.com

"You will find, as you look back upon life, that the moments
when you really lived are the moments when you have done things
in the Spirit of Love..." -- Henry Drummond

--=====================_52629457==_.ALT

Hey everyone, many thanks again to all those in the NW whom I got to
see...&nbsp; Well here's the pic's from the Seattle show, and a little
more..&nbsp; Yes, these shots are from the sidestage, we got to sit and
watch the entire show from the side...&nbsp; Right along side the tour
managers, and roadies...&nbsp; :):)&nbsp; Again, Brian &amp; Erika, you
guys rock, and I owe you big time...&nbsp; :):)  <br><br>
Hope they show good...&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;You will find, as you look back upon life, that the moments<br>
when you really lived are the moments when you have done things<br>
in the Spirit of Love...&quot; -- Henry Drummond<br>
&nbsp; <br>