Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Reasons I am not going to the NYC & Philly shows

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 00:18:46 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1FD38.693FF680

NYC is too far, even if it is a 3 or 4 hour drive. It is a big city, I ge=
t lost easily, and the show will be over late, and I will fall asleep, dr=
iving home. Yes, that was a run on sentence. Philly is over 2 hours away,=
 and very big. I will get lost. I was there on a field trip in school, on=
ce. Never been to NYC.... I don't know if tickets are still available for=
 either event. One big reason, no one will go with me. Other shows ticket=
s go on sale, Saturday.... Frankie Valli & the 4 Seasons... in Scranton..=
.... Rolling Stones, in Philly... questionable,.... but you don't pass on=
 guys this old. They might not be around for too much longer.... The Oils=
 will..... I am not too happy about Bill Wyman not coming back for the St=
ones 40th.... He's nuts. They're not the Stones without him..... Oh, well=
.....Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer=
.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1FD38.693FF680

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>NYC is too far=
, even if it is a 3 or 4 hour drive. It is a big city, I get lost easily,=
 and the show will be over late, and I will fall asleep, driving home. Ye=
s, that was a run on sentence. Philly is over 2 hours away, and very big.=
 I will get lost. I was there on a field trip in school, once. Never been=
 to NYC.... I don't know if tickets are still available for either event.=
 One big reason, no one will go with me. Other shows tickets go on sale, =
Saturday.... Frankie Valli &amp; the 4 Seasons... in Scranton...... Rolli=
ng Stones, in Philly... questionable,.... but you don't pass on guys this=
 old. They might not be around for too much longer.... The Oils will.....=
 I am not too happy about Bill Wyman not coming back for the Stones 40th.=
... He's nuts. They're not the Stones without him..... Oh, well.....<BR><=
SN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explore=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1FD38.693FF680--