Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Paris show 31.05. question

Thomas Lienenbröker thomas.lienenbroeker@home.ins.de
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:45:23 +0200

Hi all you french workers,

I'm trying hard to get to the show...first it looked like I had no chance
(due to work) but now things look pretty good!
The thing is I don't speak french at all...are there still tix available? If
so, can I order them online, and where from?
And is there a meeting of you workers going on? If so I'd like to join if I
may...
Are there any other german folks going, too?

If someone would like to reply I'd be happy, but please do so privately as I
don't wanna stuff up the list with those private things of organisation ;-)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers

Thomas Lienenbroeker