Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS on World Cafe show

Helstad, Jonathan R APX HelstJR@HPD.Abbott.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:35:10 -0500

It was recorded on March 25 in the Philly area wherever the World Cafe
studio is. It was the same day as the Letterman appearance. I talked to
Bones for a bit outside of the Ed Sullivan Theater and he said they nearly
didn't make it to NYC on time because the Holland Tunnel was on fire and
closed, so traffic was a real nightmare. Jon.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Oilman [mailto:TheOilman@new.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 1:38 AM
To: Powderworks
Subject: [Powderworks] OILS on World Cafe show

Anyone know for sure when the Oils recorded this?? Was it 3/26 when they
were in New York for the Letterman and Irving Plaza show?? Please let me
know when this was if possible. it only recently airred but I do think they
recorded it on the first leg of the tour not on the second leg.

Thanks,
OILMAN