Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vancouver, BC May 12, 2002 show...

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 01:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Just give me a week or so to finish this tour (terminating with Edmonton,
AB), get the transfers done and I will tree all my recordings.  Will be
going home the way I came...probably spend more time here in Vancouver,
BC.  Can anyone let me use a PC and burner...someone on the CAN-AM west
coast who would not mind my presence for a few days???

David A. Brass