Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hurtin' here in the South

Hutter Brian Brian.Hutter@lpnt.net
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:20:57 -0500

Maybe we're (the "South") perceived as too conservative for MO?  Is it not a
coincidence that MO went to "Liberal" havens of North America (Vermont, NYC,
SF, Portland, Seattle, etc.).  I think whoever booked the tour for MO
intentionally went for left-leaning cities.  Does anyone agree/disagree with
me?  I hope they will eventually tour here soon.

Brian
Franklin, TN