Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: business card draw

AFSedelmaier@aol.com AFSedelmaier@aol.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 01:27:25 -0400

Finally caught up on my sleep after two shows with the Oilman.

The business card thing had to be rigged!  After all, i offered up a crisp one dollar bill with my business card (Back on the Borderline).  Bones did take my card (and the dollar).  I thought i was in!  Maybe i should have given five bucks...

The piece of paper that Peter chose was huge, so i think something was fishy.  Doesn't matter, beacuse No Time For Games was incredible.  It just would've been really cool to hear something that we RARELY hear.  Just being greedy.

At least Bones gave me my dollar back

Does anyone notice what a hard time PG had keeping his shoes tied in the May 1 show?  Bones had to tie them while in the middle of a song (don't remember which song...).

Also, Jim's guitar at the end of No Times For Games was EPIC.  Never seen him go off like that.  Felt like it was one for the ages.  He was much more into the 5-2 show than 5-1. Had alot of smiles all night.

Adam