Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tribute CD

Greg Ralls GregRalls@users.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:04:23 -0400

i would enjoy these tribute cd's...in fact, i would enjoy submitting some sort of tribute song myself at some point, as i am a pianist/singersongwriter.  is there a link to this site?

thanks,
greg ralls
www.gregralls.com

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Stephen Scott
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 2:14 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Tribute CD

Hi again,
I just received the 3 Powderworks tribute CD's from "Oilman" (thank you very
much Todd) and was wondering if anyone could email me a colour scan of the
cover and back cover of Volume One.
There are some great versions on the 3 volumes and some decidely dodgy ones
too. As I don't play any instruments, I would like to submit a humming
version of Bakerman (LOL).
Thanks a lot
Stephen
"This is a mad house.....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"