Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] my beanie is gone!

Magnus Holmgren magnus.holmgren@mbox201.swipnet.se
Sun, 5 May 2002 23:31:25 +0200

Workers,

Popping out of my lurk state briefly...

I was wondering if anyone has a spare MO beanie? The one I bought when I went to the concerts in 2000 has sadly disappeared.

I think Capricornia as a whole is a killer album. At first Poets & Slaves just blew my away but after a couple of listens World That I See rates as my favourite song on the album. It's easily in my MO top 5 as well. What a song...

FYI I will be going to Melbourne in September to do my Master thesis in Env. Eng. Hope to catch many a gigs during my 4 months there! Hope to meet a couple of you Melbourne people as well. Actually, if anyone has any suggestions/ideas on housing please let me know. And if anyone has a sparetime job to offer while I'm there please let me know also. I'm especially interested if you run a record shop. :-)

Rock on
/LB