Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago Show!

Lakshminarayanan, Vasudevan LakshminarayananV@msx.umsl.edu
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:16:03 -0500

Hello Powderworkers!

Just a note to say it was really nice to see you folks - Indi (again), Todd
the Oilman (finally! after all these years), LIna, Dan, the guy from New
Jersey (whose name I don't remember) and others...
Also, Trina Taylor - she is really sweet!

Saw a great band (as I said to Martin after the show, the greatest, with the
beatles being the only exception).
Had a nice chat with Jim - he has a physics degree and was enrolled in a
course in acoustical engineering, but had to quit because of the band!

Wish I could see other shows.  Hopefully they will tour the midwest (st.
louis especially) and I will get a chance to see you folks again!

Keep on rocking (to the oils of course!).

Ciao
Vengu