Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Boulder, Co show tomorrow!!!

Timothy Towns towns@us.ibm.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:55:48 -0600

Hey, hey.  I'll be attending tomorrow's Kinetics outdoor show at the
Boulder Reservoir with my wife, Derice, and two kids (9 years old and 14
months).  Looks like the weather is going to be super.  I have been
listening to "Capricornia" nonstop the last few days and I'm really pumped!
The set lists that have been posted lately have been inspirational to say
the least.  Can't wait.

I have tickets too for their E-Town taping performance on Sunday evening.

Hope to see some Colorado Powderworkers there.  Could be tough though with
such a large crowd.  Go Oils!!!

Tim Towns
towns@us.ibm.com