Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Photo Policy

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 11:21:53 +1000

But the problem is if you have people happily snaping away how do you know
where the photo's will end up? There is no way of gaining control in that
situation.  If it is authorised merchandise at least the Oils do get some
money. (Which you pointed out Phil).
With the Oils in full tour mode I think someone needs to be employed to look
after the whole merchandising thing. When people go to the offical site and
try to do the right thing they cant even get a t-shirt!. They are then
forced to look elsewhere, and someones pocket gets lined for that.
Jane.