Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Will there be more Canadian tour dates?

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:37:09 EST

--part1_106.f8fc3d6.29d48495_boundary

Erg-- I'm starting to get a little frustrated by this. You would think they
would play in Montreal and Toronto - but this tour is wierd, still announcing
dates as it gets underway. I hope we find out soon whether they will pass
through Eastern Canada or not, that way I can plan to go to the Vermont show
next month if all else fails...

Varina

--part1_106.f8fc3d6.29d48495_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Erg-- I'm starting to get a little frustrated by this. You would think they would play in Montreal and Toronto - but this tour is wierd, still announcing dates as it gets underway. I hope we find out soon whether they will pass through Eastern Canada or not, that way I can plan to go to the Vermont show next month if all else fails...
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_106.f8fc3d6.29d48495_boundary--