Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Goanna

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:44:21 +0000

The guy from Goanna, Shane Howard is also excellent, and he's just put out a
new album, Beyond Hope's Bridge if you're interested.....
Goanna DID you Solid Rock.  At www.shanehoward.com.au, you can find the
Goanna albums as well as Shane's new works.

Jill in Atlanta

----Original Message Follows----
From: "G. Doppler XT" <gdopplerxt@asdorian.com>
To: Jim Stanley <jim_snappa@hotmail.com>, powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] NMOC- Capricornia Author
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:39:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi there, I have a question about this group Goanna...
is this the band that did a song called "Solid Rock"
(I think)? I remember hearing just the one song,
performed at Oz For Africa (along with Live Aid) back
in 1985... I thought it was an awesome song, but I was
never able to find out about it.  If this is the same
band, can anyone point me to more information about
them, or where I can get a hold of some of their
music?

Many thanks in advance,
Gavin