Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:23:29 +0200

> >Something weird - The Oils wore the exact same clothes as on their
> >show last Fri. at the Paramount Theater. The only exception were

They aren't selling enough records to be able to pay for laundry?

Sounds pretty common to me, went to see a local band twice in a week's time
(but in two different towns) last summer and they wore the same clothes to
each gig.  We thought it was somewhat funny, but there probably isn't
anything behind it except that they weren't a bunch of divas who change
outfits 10 times a show - same should work for the Oils too.

Jussi