Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Sales figures ...

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:32:38 +0100

> I see Capricornia is number 42 in the national charts (Australia) this
> week - having dropped from 25 last week. The Oils are being out sold by
> Enrique Iglesius and the opera singer Russell Watson.

When I took a glance at the Australian Top 10 last week (at MTV Text), 'Capricornia' was at number 8. Great to see that, but obviously it's been a fast downhill ride since...

> Neither single is in the top 50.

Is there a single from Capricornia out? I though that "Golden age" was only released as a promo single - just for the radio stations?

On the other hand, here in Europe we'll probably never see the Oils in the charts again.
Does anyone have any news about the European release?