Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia for Canucks

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:19:23 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D50B.E68B7420

I don't know if anyone has repoted in on Canadian release dates yet, but
last week I was told by the HMV superstore on Yonge St. that our release
date is supposed to be March 27 (a Wednesday release???)....so I'm heading
up there after work tonight to see if I can get a better answer.  At least
the dude I talked to knew precisely who they were.  If I'm too late sorry, I
haven't read the 1100+ Powderworks e-mails from the past month. =)

-G

-----Original Message-----
From: j p niven [mailto:poppycocteau@flashmail.com]
Sent: February 21, 2002 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Capricornia for Canucks

Has anyone in Canada found Capricornia in stores yet? If so, where? I
went to HMV, and they didn't have it (the guy at the counter had a
"Midnight Who?" look on his face when I asked him, and suggested
maybe a domestic version would be released later). Any other major
chains that might carry it?

Garrett Hachkowski
Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2
Canada
1.416.777.8887
GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D50B.E68B7420

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>RE: [Powderworks] Capricornia for Canucks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I don't know if anyone has repoted in on Canadian release=
 dates yet, but last week I was told by the HMV superstore on Yonge St. tha=
t our release date is supposed to be March 27 (a Wednesday release???)....s=
o I'm heading up there after work tonight to see if I can get a better answ=
er.&nbsp; At least the dude I talked to knew precisely who they were.&nbsp;=
 If I'm too late sorry, I haven't read the 1100+ Powderworks e-mails from t=
he past month. =3D)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-G</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: j p niven [<A HREF=3D"mailto:poppycocteau@flashmai=
l.com">mailto:poppycocteau@flashmail.com</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: February 21, 2002 1:36 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Capricornia for Canucks</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anyone in Canada found Capricornia in stores yet? If =
so, where? I </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>went to HMV, and they didn't have it (the guy at the cou=
nter had a </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot;Midnight Who?&quot; look on his face when I asked =
him, and suggested </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>maybe a domestic version would be released later). Any o=
ther major </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>chains that might carry it?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Garrett Hachkowski</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Application Support-National Shared Services-T&amp;KM</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>KPMG LLP</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Commerce Court West</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Toronto, Ontario&nbsp; M5L 1B2</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Canada</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>1.416.777.8887</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>GHachkowski@kpmg.ca&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE>
</BODY>
</HTML>