Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What really happened to Peter Gifford?

Midnight Lurker drivexby@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:32:49 +1100

My understanding was that he became worn out from all the touring Midnight
Oil did with D&D and decided he wasn't up to the rigours of touring with the
band anymore so he quit......?

Erik wrote:-

I'm still curious, everyone seems to be answering the Peter Gifford/ Diesel
and Dust part of the question, but no one( that I've seen) has responed to
the question of what happened to him? Why did he leave/ get kicked out of
MO? I've followed the band pretty closely only since the early 90's so I
missed whatever saga surrounded his departure.

Please enlighten.
thanks,
Erik