Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Seattle Information??

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:16:32 -0800

--=====================_1417648==_.ALT

Where did anyone find this information on Seattle tickets going on
sale???  I can't find it at either Ticket Bastard, Fastixx, Oils home site,
Moore Theater site..  Found a little bit of it at the Pollstar.com, but
nothing more...  Thanks...  Peace..
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

www.thecrazyhead.com

"We're losing our innonence"  -- Lake Oswego Review Headline
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly expelled...
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!

--=====================_1417648==_.ALT

Where did anyone find this information on Seattle tickets going on
sale???&nbsp; I can't find it at either Ticket Bastard, Fastixx, Oils
home site, Moore Theater site..&nbsp; Found a little bit of it at the
Pollstar.com, but nothing more...&nbsp; Thanks...&nbsp; Peace..<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;We're losing our innonence&quot;&nbsp; -- Lake Oswego Review
Headline<br>
had<br>
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly
expelled...<br>
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!<br>
&nbsp; <br>