Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Washington DC Show at 9:30 Club

G. Doppler XT gdopplerxt@asdorian.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:12:32 -0800 (PST)

Check out their website for more info:
http://www.930.com

Doors open at 7:30, opening band usually on about
8:30, headliners start usually 9:00-9:30.  The 9:30
Club is not in the worst neighborhood, but it isn't
the best.  They have private lot parking which they
charge for ($7), which is monitored by security.  That
usually fills up fairly early, and after that it's
street parking or any other lots that are available
(not official 9:30 Club parking lots).

As far as I am aware, there really are no places to
eat in the neighborhood. But there are places that are
only a short drive (or a long walk) away, such as the
Dupont Cirle area, where there is plenty of stuff.

Allow yourself plenty of time to get into and around
in DC, since it is a weekday and you'll likely be
dealing with rush hour traffic, etc.

Good Luck!
-Gavin