Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] What happened to Peter Gifford?-- DAD credits

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:13:46 +0100

How nice to see this information after 11 years!

What version has this info? Is it in the original Australian release too, or is it added later? My LP copy doesn't have those credits either. The inner sleeve has only the lyrics, while the disc label has the producer credits.
My cd booklet looks the same as the one Jussi described, so maybe Europe hasn't got any release with full credits?

/Bjorn