Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What happened to Peter Gifford?--Good morning

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:37:27 -0800

Actually, Giffo -is- listed in the D&D credits.  Page 10 of the
CD booket (the last page), right in the middle, it says:

	Midnight Oil:
	Peter Gifford -- Bass, Singing
	Jim Moginie -- Guitar, Keyboards, Singing
	Martin Rotsey -- Guitar
	Peter Garrett -- Singer
	Rob Hirst -- Drums, Singing
	Gary Morris -- Facilitator

	String Arrangements -- Warne Livesey and Jim Moginie
	Additional Keyboards -- Warne Livesey
	Trombone -- Glad Reed

	etc.

> It took me years to find out for sure that Gifford was the bass
> player on that album ...

May I recommend the Evelyn Wood school of speed reading?  :)

	Andy