Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sunset HOB show.....

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:51:15 EST

  Just want to Thank my new friends Erica and Brian for The time of my life
last night....If it werent for you guys....I wouldnt have had the opportunity
to sip cocktails and chat with my One and Only Favorite Boys in the world!!!!
 They are truly the nicest, most down to earth people.   I couldnt be happier
or  tireder than I am now.... as we didnt leave until 2 am. ( got home about
3:30)       We sat down with Bones and had a beer for awhile. We also got
some pics with Bones and Rob.... Peter didnt end up coming back.   Rob told
my husband....."I see her in the front row .....Your a brave man"!!!   LOL
If he only knew......  Thanks again.. for everthing... you guys are great!!!
    Linda and Rob   P.S. Powderworkers... Bones says he does read Powderworks
from time to time.