Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia

Silva, LB (Leandro) Leandro.Silva@utc.rabobank.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:16:35 -0000

Hey workers,

After listening for many many times as background music, yesterday I took
some quality time to realy appreciate the new album ....I liked it in
general (great lyrics, simple arrangements) but few things caught my
attention:

- Poets and Slaves. Great tune, and apart from the great usual (e.g.
Antartica) piano solo by Jim....this time there was a great guitar solo
(perhaps Martin) with slides and everything remembering of Pink Floyd.....

- The interview included was great! Is that also available in the
European/American version????

Thats all I can remember now....must listen more times (what a tough thing
to do huh ;-)

Cheers and peace,
Leandro

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.