Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Letterman and Luritja

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:25:37 +0100

What day are the Oils coming up at Letterman Show?

I don't watch this show often, but tonight I have to see it as Dave will talk about the award he has received from Swedish television audience (Best Foreign TV Person) - and he will show an Aftonbladet paper to the viewers!

Well, he HAS already done this, as the Swedish channel Z-TV broadcasts each Letterman Show one week after it was done.

/Bjorn