Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] warm babies??

Murace, Michael Michael.Murace@unistudios.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:19:09 -0500

that was the original tiltle for "Safety Chain Blues" from the redneck
album.  Im pretty sure of this.  Also "Comfortable Place on the couch" was
originally tilled "haulaway" from redneck as well.

cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Magavos@aol.com [mailto:Magavos@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2002 7:56
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] warm babies??

Can someone help me please? Ages ago at an oils concert, I managed to score
the playlist from the feedback amp on the front of the stage. Whilst sorting
thru some stuff the other day, I came across the playlist again & there's
one track on it that's got me buggered. Its called "Warm babies". I can't
even remember what it sounds like & im sure that its not a b side somewhere.
Can someone correct me on this or even let me know if the song even exists &
where I can get a copy of it?