Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Letterman and Luritja

Jeff Hughes jah10@psu.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:15:12 -0500

Next week's gonna be a good week!  Is anyone else planning on going
to The Late Show with David Letterman?  I filled out the info for
tickets on his website and got a call yesterday confirming that I had
tickets for the March 25th show!  This with the Irving Plaza show the
next night should be a nice dose of Oil.

On another note... It might be just me, but... can anyone else
imagine John Mellencamp singing "Luritja Way"?  I've never compared
him to Midnight Oil but for some reason when I hear that song it
reminds me somewhat of "Paper in Fire"...especially if you imagine
Lisa Germano's fiddle parts as part of it.