Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Other bands from Oz (NMOC)

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:54:06 +1100

if you're talking about Loki, the band, they broke up.

if you're talking about Loki, the god, he was certainly willfully
mischievous and quite naughty indeed, but not technically evil.

but don't quote me :)

At 10:02 AM 3/18/02 +0000, Mathias Hermansson wrote:
>Loke is an ancient Norse God from the era of the Vikings. He played a
>small but important role in the mythology. I remember it as him being
>evil. Not sure though...
>
>/Herman
>

>>make that I love Warumpi Band....don't know what loke is....

come up and see my etchings...no, really...
http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/

CD launch - for gig review and setlist go to
http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/