Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] dream concert

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:50:06 -0800 (PST)

hm, well, its just too damn fun to mention favorites,
isn't it. I know I do it lots. I didn't put Oils on my
list, but they are obviously way up there, but I
didn't put it in any particular order.ah, whatever.

but if I could have the Oils play anywhere for me, it
would be at Star Island, (www.starisland.org) a remote
island off Portsmouth NH where I've gone to many times
over the years and worked as well.... its so beautiful
and unspoiled, and the thought of hearing them play
"Underwater" against the backdrop of the rocky edges
of the island.... well...I guess you'd have to be
familiar with the island to really understand.....

=====
while most people have a conscious and a subconscious,
I operate on the level of subconscious and sub-subconscious.
-Harpo Marx