Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Ultimate Live OIls Experience.

Murace, Michael Michael.Murace@unistudios.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:27:13 -0500

Greetings,

How about throwing open the lines and putting in your suggestions about
where you would think the best setting/venue would be for the oils to
perform.  This can be your wildest fantasies.  Apart from them performing in
your own bedroom or backyard of course, where would you like to see them
play? or who with?  any location would do, be creative.

I think the best would be and i think if there is enough ground swell of
support and provided they are still around, would be a 20th anniversary live
performance at goat island again and this would also be fitting as it would
be JJJ's 30th birthday.  Realistically it is less than three years away as
it would occur in January 2005. Playing an even balance of their back
catalogue to their new stuff, but this would run for 5 nites in a row,
playing a 3hour set each time.  This would be heaven.  Also no industry
people there, just the fans and lots of them.

Maybe ive got too much time on my hands but that is just a suggestion and
the list would welcome yours.

Rock on!