Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oils!

Specht, Hans hds@turnerinvestments.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:33:53 -0500

hey, sorry to bother you.  I am planning on taking a vacation from March 22 to March 30th.  I live in philly.  I am such a fan that i would cancel a trip....especially when they are coming from australia. But if they are returning I will see them on their second time around...especially when my friends are mad at me for deciding to not go on our trip.  Are they coming back to the philly area?  And are they really playing in philly on March 28th?  Thanks for your information, the quicker the better because my friends want to buy tickets by today.  Thanks a lot!!!  Hans  i just found your email.