Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MO site link

Travis Zanoni TravisZ@actf.com.au
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:22:31 +1100

Yeah but what if, say, one, possibly more, of the band members were checking
things out and were a little pissed off about a certain topic being
discussed?  Is that a positive?  Just a thought....

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice R. Kelly [mailto:mkelly@deadheart.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 9:36 PM
To: Brigitte Mounier
Cc: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] MO site link

On Mar 7, Brigitte Mounier wrote:

> I had not realized that the Powderworks link, on the official MO
> site, displays an archive of the posts!!!
> Meaning that not only our words go into posterity, but that
> non-workers can now follow the gist of our wanderings.
> I'm not sure i like that.

Um, the archive has been online for quite a while. There was also a
Powderworks archive elsewhere a long time ago. And I think it's still
possible to download a load of Powderworks digests from my site.
Non-workers have been able to follow our discussions for a long time.

Let's not forget, some of those non-Workers could be band members - it can
have it's positive effects :-)

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly