Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Is The US Tour still on for now?

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:41:13 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3098166073_67529_MIME_Part

i think World Cafe (or The World) may be the same place they played when
they came to NY in november. (it's in times square). an 11:00 am show seems
odd, though.

-nina