Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Intro

Jane Remedio bunge91@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:00:55 +1100

Hi Everyone,
I have been doing some posting and totally forgot to introduce myself.
I'm from regional Victoria, I have been into the Oils for a few years. I
used to do DJ work at a radio station and promoted the Oils as much as
possible, played heaps of their suff on air, it was great fun.
But now, unfortunatley for the moment Im stuck in a job I hate. But I make
do with listening to the Oils while I work, and along with communicating
with you guys it helps keep me sane.
Today is pretty bad actually. There is a rotting bees nest in the wall and
it smells like roadkill. (Just thought you might want to know that).

Cheers,
Jane