Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] introduce yourself/car salesmen

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:36:24 -0800 (PST)

--- Rumours of Glory <rumoursofglory@attbi.com> wrote:
> How is Bush different than Gore or Clinton?  Clinton
> someone who lied
> and tried to cover it under oath, the essential
> truth.

Gore sure made me wanna Ralph, yeah, but at least he
isn't stupid, I'll give him that. Lesser of the evils.
But would I vote for him? no. I mean, he supported
NAFTA, and I'm sure he would also have supported the
expanded free trade thing, and those both abuse the
earth's resources pretty bad. And about that Clinton
thing, I am no fan of his, but I'll have to quote
Michael Franti here: "I don't care who they're
screwing in private, but I care who they're screwing
in public"
n-e ways, back to the big topic here, "Capricornia" is
for me, just what the doctor ordered. I missed the
Oils when they came to Boston and Montreal in the
fall, and I sure hope to see them for my first time if
they come this way again. (I live near Boston)
thanks for all you guys for writing me!

=====
the screens are filled with heroes and losers,
but the skies are still filled with stars.